About Service


I offer hypnosis for weight loss because being overweight is not just a risk factor for physical health issues but can also have a negative impact on our sense of self, our relationships, and our social life.

Every year, new weight-loss diets are introduced and promoted worldwide yet only 2% of diets work, leaving a 98% failure rate leaving us feeling a sense of being powerless. Fad diets don’t work as a successful weight loss needs to be a lifestyle change that you can live with for the rest of your life.

I believe the reason for a weight issue is that people do not understand the root cause of their weight issue. Often, we have developed beliefs from our childhood.

How does RTT work
to help you lose weight?

Weight loss hypnotherapy through RTT is a great tool for weight loss as it allows you to take a dive into your subconscious mind and find the very root cause of the weight issue. Most traumas, addictions, habits, or any kind of behavior, tend to be buried in your subconscious mind. And since hypnosis opens a doorway right to your subconscious, you will be able to address the issue right from the root cause of it.

Making smarter and healthier food choices and exercising are essential components when losing weight, and need to be incorporated in your  hypnotherapy weight loss journey.

But in some cases, maintaining long-term success with weight loss requires getting rid of deep emotional and subconscious beliefs that have been preventing you from losing weight this whole time.

That is precisely where weight loss RTT hypnosis for weight loss comes in and why it is so effective.

Before our RTT session, we will work out what your personal behavior triggers towards food are and under hypnosis, we will disarm them.

Trigger behaviors can be when a person habitually reaches out to eat junk food after a stressful day. It comforts them somehow, which is why junk food is also referred to as “comfort food”.

One of the triggers can be a feeling of loneliness or not being loved. Weight loss hypnotherapy can work to help release these feelings in a healthy way. Using hypnosis to lose weight can also help you experience what it feels like to be strong, healthy, and in control.

In our first RTT hypnotherapy for weight loss session, we will get to the root cause of the weight issue and rewire your mind so you are attracted to eat healthy nutritious food and are indifferent to junk food. Our second session, usually 21 days later, will instill all the confidence you need to maintain your new eating habits. The final session, which is generally 4-5 weeks later, will ensure you will not only drop the weight, you will keep it off.

Each session includes a personalised recording that you will listen to regularly to instill these new beliefs, habits, and behaviours. For the entire duration of the Healthy Lifestyle Package, I will be in regular contact to help coach you through this exciting, life-changing journey.

If you’d like to know more about this Healthy Lifestyle package please book your free 20-minute discovery call by clicking on the button below so we can discuss your options.