What is RTT healing hypnosis
Rapid Transformational Therapy® is an award-winning healing hypnosis therapy developed by Marisa Peer. RTT® embraces the more positive aspects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy to access your subconscious mind, your deeper self, then makes changes using therapeutic evolutionary techniques such as psychotherapy, NLP, CBT, and neuroscience to produce rapid transformational results. RTT assists people to overcome their personal issues and lead happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives.
How can this work for me
An example, let’s say you feel anxious when out in public, worrying about how you look, worrying what other people think of you, or having a vague uneasiness at the thought of going out. So you may start to limit your where you go, who you go with, possibly only going out to places that are familiar. You may start to find excuses not to go out, you stay home where you feel safe. Consciously you know that there is no reason for you feel this way, but nevertheless, every time you think about going out you feel your heart start to pound, your palms become sweaty, your mind races stealing your peace and filling your mind full of “what if” scenarios Somewhere, sometime your mind has associated being out in public with a dangerous situation.
RTT using hypnosis helps you finds the very cause of the issue and to understand how it became a problem, then together we change the meaning associated with the issue creating new neural pathways, so when you think of going out, it becomes exciting or just an everyday experience and you are able to live the life you want.
What happens in a RTT Session
One the day either via zoom or in person, we discuss exactly what you want from your RTT session and how you want your life to look, feel like and be like without the issue. I use advanced questioning techniques to discover your triggers and symptoms that are associated with the issue. This important information is used to create a personalised transformational recording that I make for you on the day of your session.
As a natural therapist, I use a simple researched based method to guide you into a deeply relaxed state activating your alpha brain waves. Alpha brainwaves are slower and have a calming meditative effect. When in this meditative state I use techniques such as regression to help reveal the root cause of the issue. Your mind knows exactly when these beliefs and issues developed. With RTT memories are revealed, often these memories have been buried for a long time. Together we become like a detective and piece together how and why this belief or issue was formed.
Once we have found the cause of the limiting beliefs or issues I use techniques to change the beliefs and meaning to ones that are beneficial for you. This is 60% of the transformation happens in your session with me, the remaining 40% of your transformation relies on you to listen to your personalised transformational recording that I record during the session for the next 21 days and then regularly thereafter.
Unlike medical hypnosis, usually just one RTT healing hypnosis session with me as your natural health therapist is enough. However, in some cases, up to three sessions may be necessary.
RTT can assist in issues such as.
- Confidence and self esteem
- Chronic Stress
- Weight Loss challenges
- Sexual Problems & infertility
- Pain management
- Bed Wetting
- Exam Nerves
- Fears and Phobias
- Nail Biting
- Memory and Concentration Difficulties
- Public Speaking
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sports & Business Performance
Who is Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is an internationally award-winning, qualified hypnotherapist with advanced certificates in hypnotherapy from the Hypnotism Training Institute of Los Angeles. Marisa has completed additional studies in hypno-healing, advanced hypnotherapy, medical hypnotherapy, and Gestalt analysis.
Having undertaken further studies at the Proudfoot School of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy and the Atkinson Ball College of Hypnotherapy, Marisa has dedicated the last three decades to researching, testing, and applying the most beneficial principles of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, NLP, CBT, and neuroscience.
The result of over 30 years of careful and rigorous study, Marisa’s unique Rapid Transformational Therapy®️ (RTT®️) has helped tens of thousands of people worldwide to overcome their own personal challenges and lead happier, more fulfilling lives. With Rapid Transformational Coaching®️ (RTC®️), Marisa is dedicated to helping even more people experience the power of these methods and continually grow, develop, and succeed in every area of their lives.
We service the whole of Australia online. We also have clients finding us from the below locations plus many more!
- East Gippsland
- St Kilda
- Port Melbourne
- Box Hill
- Glen Waverly
- Ferntree Gully
- Glen Iris
- Mount Martha