My name is Rachel, and I am a certified hypnotherapist in Fitzroy that offers an array of services that can help people deal with different aspects of their lives and achieve the goals they want so they can be the best versions of themselves.
The services that I offer can help people deal with or manage:
- Quit Smoking – Live a healthier life by breaking this awful habit and completely stop smoking for good.
- Weight Loss – Put your body in the ideal weight that you need to be in to be healthy and strong.
- Anxiety and Depression – Better cope and slowly do away with anxiety and depression so you can live a happier life.
- Fertility – Be in the best condition physically and mentally to become pregnant and bear your beautiful children.
- Phobias – Conquer all your fears by utilising effective tools and techniques that will help you develop a stronger mind.
- Relationships – Build stronger and more meaningful relationships by better dealing with different aspects of your life together.
I love life, and I am passionate about helping others to live the life that they want. I came across Marisa Peer and Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®) when I was experiencing a lack of confidence, feeling lost in my direction, and crippled by limiting beliefs.
As an RTT practitioner, RTT helped me to find my power and the opportunity to help others and empower them with the tools to improve their life, their happiness, and their fulfillment is something I am passionate about.
Rapid Transformational Therapy Fitzroy
I offer Rapid Transformational Therapy in Fitzroy. RTT is an award-winning healing hypnosis therapy developed by Marisa Peer. RTT® embraces the more positive aspects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy to access your subconscious mind, your deeper self then makes changes using therapeutic evolutionary techniques such as psychotherapy, NLP, CBT, and neuroscience to produce rapid transformational results. RTT assists people to overcome their personal issues and lead happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives.
How Can RTT Work for You?
An example, let’s say you feel anxious when out in public, worrying about how you look, worrying what other people think of you, or having a vague uneasiness at the thought of going out. So you may start to limit where you go, who you go with, possibly only going out to places that are familiar. You may start to find excuses not to go out, you stay home where you feel safe. Consciously you know that there is no reason for you to feel this way, but nevertheless, every time you think about going out you feel your heart start to pound, your palms become sweaty, your mind races stealing your peace and filling your mind full of “what if” scenarios Somewhere, sometime your mind has associated being out in public with a dangerous situation.
RTT using hypnosis helps you find the very cause of the issue and to understand how it became a problem, then together we change the meaning associated with the issue creating new neural pathways, so when you think of going out, it becomes exciting or just an everyday experience and you can live the life you want.